Saturday, March 4, 2017

Is it Spring yet?


Here are my latest creations.  I sure do enjoy making these and bringing a moment of happiness and relaxation to someone who looks at one of these sitting on their shelf or desk.  They can daydream for a minute about a future vacation out in the wilderness, or just connect with nature for a moment while sitting at a desk in an office, far, far away from the wilderness.  I am on a creative streak right now, so more are on their way to my website where they are for sale!

There are tiny signs of Spring finally!  The temperatures have warmed up to slightly above freezing, and the wind is blowing more. That will cause the snow to melt at a slower rate, avoiding a major flood, hopefully.  At least up where we are, if we are flooded , there had better be an Ark somewhere, cause the whole world would be flooded.

The goat pens are going to be a mucky mess when it does melt.  I hope I get a lot of helpxers this year, so we can get caught up with things around here.  There are a lot of projects to do this year.  I am getting anxious for the snow to be gone so I can get to work.  I'm going out shortly and start combing the goats again.  More are letting loose of their fiber now.  I am grateful they don't all go at once, or I would lose a lot of it.  Thankfully only 4 or 5 at a time are ready to comb.

Have a great day, or evening, depending on when you are reading this!

No comments:

Post a Comment